Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Midnight, the Flemish Giant


Midnight, my rabbit.

"Are we there yet?" I moaned as we came to Tapawera. "Not yet", Mum said. As we neared the picnic area, I started to wonder what my really early birthday present was.
Mum said that dad would have to build something for it. We waited for a while and then a van parked behind us. Mum got out and asked me to bring the cage from the boot. I was thinking a puppy or a new kitten?
The lady opened the side of the van and pulled out a cage. I saw a small black thing crawling in the cage. The lady carefully pulled it out of the cage and gave it to me. I started to smile and felt really excited because the small black thing was a rabbit!
A Flemish Giant baby rabbit.
It was all black with a little patch of ginger and white on one foot.
When I got home I locked the dogs downstairs and I took the rabbit out of the cage.
I decided to call my rabbit Midnight because he is black and fluffy.
by Samantha

3 comments:

  1. Midnight is awesome,he climbed my leg onto my lap.I bet i wont be able to lift him when he gets big...bigg...bigge...bigger. Look after your pet Samantha and enjoy him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P Midnight. Sam

    I'm sorry Midnight died Sam. Jack G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Samantha you lost midnight

    Victoria summer

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.