Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pizzas


This is how you make a delicious Italian pizza.
On the base spread the tomato paste, on the top of the pizza base spread more sauce like BBQ, chilli, peri peri and tomato , then some onion and chillies and chopped up peppers and some juicy pineapple and olives. Sprinkle some mushrooms then add some meats, like bacon ,salami and ham then some anchovies. Some people like spaghetti and add a little bit of basil. Finally sprinkle some cheese with a tablespoon of oil, with some honey and spices or herbs . My favourite pizza is prawns and fish. My mum makes it. What is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. I like Hawaiian pizza with lots of pineapple.

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! Really appetizing! I would like to try! I hope to be next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh my god! Really appetizing! I would like to try! I hope to be next time!!!

    Belqui.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like Judy carrying that wonderful platter of Pizza !!!!! Looks good !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all sounds yummy. My favoriteis broccoli, black olives and extra cheese. I've never had spaghetti on top but it sounds good. I am a friend of your teacher Judi and I live in America. Here we do not have peri peri. What is it?
    Jill Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a yummy pizza!!!!

    Lucy and marlin

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.