Friday, September 30, 2011

Disco

Crazy hair DISCO


Last night in the school hall there was a school disco.

The theme was crazy hair and I got my hair spray painted (with hair spray) for it.

I went to the school disco with mum,Alex and Summer. It was cool because I got to have lollies, lollypops and drinks. We were dancing and I even got to put on the music for 1 hour. I put on my favorite songs like Bad Hair Day, Jump Jam songs and even Caleb’s favourite song. My best song was the Party Rock Anthem. I danced crazy on the stage with Matt while Grace was spinning round like a headless chicken.

There were fairy lights all around the hall and there were balloons on the walls all around the hall. A big thank you to all the PTA (P parent T teacher A association) that has helped us to make this fun thing happen. Thank you to all the children that came to the school disco.

We had the crazy hair theme because the parents have bought the wigs for

ROCK DA HOUSE.

JACK THOMPSON 30.9.11

2 comments:

  1. Gee you have good fun at your school.

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jack,
    What a great description of the Crazy Hair Disco! It sounds like the decorations were funky and everybody enjoyed dancing. Did you like your hair sticking up from the hair spray? I don't know your favorite song, Party Rock Anthem, but I bet it's fun and cool.
    Jill Snyder, one of Judi's friends in Aerica

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.