Thursday, September 29, 2011

Samantha's Pizza


A recipe for pizza.

This is how you make a delicious Italian Pizza.
First you wash your hands.
Second you buy all the ingredients that you need and want.
Make the dough by mixing water, salt, flour and oil. (Unless you have a shop bought one)
You spread tomato paste on the pizza base and if you like, you can spread tomato sauce on it. Sprinkle what ever you want on the base and slide it in the oven.
My favourite pizza would have to be chicken and feta.
I love to sprinkle cheese on it because it melts in your mouth.
By Samantha.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Samantha,
    I like feta on my pizza, too. Like you say, it melts in your mouth. In America where I live we eat a lot of pizza. Your recipe sounds so good I think I will make one now using your recipe. Say hello to Judi who is a friend of mine.
    Your country is beautiful.
    Jill Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM !!!

    SUMMER VICTORIA LUCY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizzza looks yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a yummy pizza!!!!!

    Lucy and marlin

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.