Thursday, September 29, 2011

Our Italian Pizza Day

This is how you make a delicious Italian Pizza.
The very first thing you do is wash your hands.
Then you buy a pizza base or make one with water, flour and a bit sugar.
After that you spread tomato paste or if you like you can use tomato sauce on the base.
The toppings can get amazing, like peppers, pineapple, mushrooms and ham. Judi's favourite is anchories. Some other toppings are spaghetti, olives, different meats, (I do not like meat because I am a vegetarian) BBQ sauce, chilli sauce and peri peri sauce. My favourite is pepper and avocado. Jasmyn Paine

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jasmyn,
    I am a friend of Judi's. I live in America. Soon I will make a pizza using your recipe. Thank you. I like peppers and avacado too, but I will add black olives. Tell Judi I don't like anchovies ! Jill Snyder

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.