Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A.P.S. vs Hira
Our class had been practicing non stop for the huge game against Hira. In the first half Zykiel was goalkeeper, I played central midfielder. A.P.S. were very unlucky because it was seniors vs juniors.
Zykiel conceded 2 goals. Vincent our defender played as a terrible forward but our real forwards played excellently. The problem for us was their midfield because whenever we got a break they easily tackled us. In the second half Luke played not so well in goal and conceded 3 goals. The
ref called a goal when one of their players kicked the ball, Luke saved it but then they tapped
out of his hands I called out "no goal" but too late he'd already called the goal. In the last minute
of the game Hira took a corner. I accidently lashed my foot out and it skimmed my foot, our
defenders moved away from the ball and it ended up in the back of the net. the final score in our game was 5-0 to Hira. Rowan and I
probably deserved man of the match in our team. Rion would've got man of the match in the
big kids team and they won 1-0. After both of the games I talked to the principal of Hira called Toni.

By Louis

1 comment:

  1. Nice report of the game Louis. I missed a lot of it because I was doing the sausage sizzle so its good to hear what happened. It sounds like maybe the ref was from Hira? or blind? Hmmm... let's have a re-match!

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.