Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the miss spotty dottys

One day my BFF came for a sleep over but her Mum and Dad didn't realise that she had the chicken pox. So my Mum looked at the spot on her head and said that she had the chicken pox. Our parents decided we could go over to Imo's instead. "It is a secret"they told us and we started screaming our head's off. About an hour later Imogen's Mum ordered pizza. When we were finished our dinner we found out the secret it was instead of Imogen sleeping at my house I went to her house so I got my things ready and left. When we woke the next morning she was covered in spots. Two weeks later I got them too. But Imo got them much worse than me!! written by Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.