Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twilight Fiesta

On Friday night there was our school "Twilight Fiesta". There was lots of stuff there. Some of the stalls and games were:
baking stalls, lolly stall, pizza stall, white elepahant stall, used clothing stall, christmas decorations stall, vegetable stall drinks stall, fish sandwiches, hot chips, sausage sizzle, baked potatoes, Spanish food and lots of others.
There were many activities for kids and adults to do like, little hot rods, plate throwing, face painting, jump jam, bouncy castle, bikes, raffles and lots more things.
This Is Karin and Belgui doing the narchos
This is Jack Thompson on his decorated bike
Duncan and Judi helped on the sausages and the fish sandwiches BBQ.
This is Beat (Bay Art) doing the helium balloons. He was good at it!
THE BOUNCY castle COST ONLY A GOLD COIN DONATION FOR A STAMP ON THE HAND THAT YOU CAN COME BACK WHEN EVER YOU WANT .
The horse that was meant to be a cow. She picked the right spot.... it was my mums spot and she won $1000.
This is the big banner that said the details for the "TWILIGHT FIESTA"



St Vincent Room Kids picked bunches of lavender from the big bush outside our room, as a fund raiser for the Twilight Fiesta. Our selling point was... Lavender helps you to sleep ( a bunch under the pillow will help you sleep all night!) and it keeps away the moths ( a bunch in your wardrobe keeps the moths out of your clothes). We hope it works! Karin lay on the carpet with the St v. Kids!! Can you spot her?

At the fiesta, Dylan and I went on the go carts. I went on the go carts by myself once and that cost $5, but the rest of the rides I went with Dylan. Dylan was crashing into every one. I was pushing the cone over, with my hands as I went by.

I really liked the Fiesta because there was heaps of things to do. Noah


At the fiesta my mum and dad helped to do cooking. My dad helped with the juicies, my mum helped with the nachos, it was beans which were real good. It had no vegetables in it at all. Mum and dad gave me money to spend. Mum gave me 5 dollars and dad gave me 2 dollars so I really had over $20. I bought STUFF!

by Paige

2 comments:

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.