Friday, November 25, 2011

Tideline at APS


On Friday Judy Keylock came to our school. She taught us how to do some new painting skills.
Georgia and I used blue, red and yellow for the stencils.
The class painted the tideline that is going to go up around the school, which will have the clay tiles of creatures and faces on it. The tiles went in a kiln and got fired.
I worked with Georgia.
I painted stencils, I had a special paint brush that you dabbed the paint on with it.
In the end Georgia's and my tideline turned out to be awesome! I was very proud of it.

By Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Your panel looks really great girls. Well done. We loved our session with Judy Keylock and can't wait until she works with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story sophie.from georgia.

    ReplyDelete

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.