Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A fishing day

In the holidays I went fishing with Granda at the wharf. He loves fishing. We were there for half of the morning. We took fishing lines, morning tea and some meat to put on our hooks. Granda can catch fish on a string. He gets the meat and puts it on his hook then he puts it in the water and he has to wait until it goes down to the bottom of the ocean. He doesn’t do much talking while he’s waiting cause he has to be patient. During the morning we caught lots of spotties, which are small fish with spots and spikes on their back fin. We caught 5 fish that we took home to feed to my nanas cat, called Puss Puss. I love my Granda because he takes me fishing and plays board games with me. Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.