Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Visit to Te Papa in Wellington


The most interesting thing about visiting Te Papa is the giant squid. It didn't have it skin on, so you can see it's meat. There's a video you can watch which tells you how big it was, how strong it was and where it was caught.

The squid is in a glass box.

I went in the earthquake house, it was freaky!! I walked on the giant floor mat of New Zealand . I started on Auckland and I ended up on Stewart Island. It was cool. I went all around New Zealand on the floor mat.

I saw a brand new silver car. People were admiring it. I didn't see the price.

I went into another room and I saw a whale's heart, it was a fake one but you could go inside it.

In the Dinosaur Hall, there are two dinosaurs stuck in concrete, I never seen a dinosaur before only in books.

It was exciting going to Te Papa.


By Victoria age 7 and nearly 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.