Monday, June 13, 2011

Horse Riding


Written by Victoria, but dictated by Matt.

On Thursday I drove to horse riding with mum and Tylar. I have a brown horse, It jumped over the poles. Its fun doing the jumping. Then I picked up rings that were on the pole I had to put them in a cup. Next I looked at the fences and I saw a apple, I had to put the apple in the bucket.
I looked up and there was a plane in the sky.
I had to wear a helmet so I am safe if I fall off my horse. It hurts if I fall off the horse but its amazing how a horse can do such things.
My horse is a boy, my horse is beautiful. I love my horse because he's fun.
On Thursday after lunch I will go riding if it's sunny enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we value your comments, please identify yourself, so we know who is reading about us.